Draup is an enterprise decision-making platform for global CXO leaders in sales and talent domains. Draup combines machine learning with human curation to help organizations make data-driven strategic decisions. The platform is powered by machine-generated models, which are augmented by a team of analysts adding their learning-based insights to provide a 360-degree transactable view of their sales and talent ecosystem.
Bachelor’s degree (Any Engineering Stream) or MBA/PGDM (Preferred)
As a Data Analyst you will be working on finding issues across different data layers and will help in improving the quality of the platform
You will be working closely with technology team on testing of different data components in our system and support data queries for both internal & external customers
What You Will Do
- Finding Data flow issues in system and works with developers to restrict the issue occurring scenarios proactively.
- Creating automated alert mails whenever exceptions found in the system to respective stakeholders.
- Solving external and internal customer data queries through tools and technologies / manual research whenever required.
- Testing the Developer codes solves the business issues parallelly.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Locate and define new process improvement/ existing process optimization opportunities.
What Will Need
- Ability to integrate disparate data sources
- Extensive experience to create Excel charts, Fuzzy Match, Pivots and Analysis
- Strong attention to detail, with a research-focused mindset
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- High motivation, good work ethic and maturity
- Exposure to tools/platforms (Databricks, MySQL, Mongo DB, Postgres)
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
What Will Need
- Knowledge of big data/ analytics concepts
- Knowledge of programming (Python/R)
- Good Exposure to develop macros in Excel