Customer Success Manager
Draup is a US based growth-stage B2B startup. Draup is an AI-driven enterprise decision making platform for corporate leaders in sales and talent domains.
Draup is on an exponential growth journey and is looking for Customer Success Managers in the US to work closely with its customers and enable their success on the Draup platform.
Graduate in any discipline, MBA is a plus
2-5 years of relevant experience
As a Customer Success Manager/ Strategic Accounts Lead, you will be closely working with the end customer to support their Talent initiatives around Workforce Planning, Recruitment & Reskilling, ensure sufficient value being provided as part of the engagement, identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities, drive better business and sales strategies for the allocated accounts etc. with the eventual goal of driving higher customer satisfaction and subscription revenue.
As a Customer Success Lead/ Strategic Accounts Lead, you would be responsible for resolve client queries and asks by liaising between the client and Draup technical/research teams, identifying business and/or operations opportunities, pitch new or upgrade services to clients & managing and growing existing client partnerships. Also, communicating new product ideas, offerings and Draup capabilities to customers.
- Account Management -Working with the Draup technical and research team to resolve client asks, customer relationship management, cross selling for incremental business, customer retention, proactive propositions, contract renewals, renegotiation, invoicing, managing internal and external stakeholders, forecasting account metrics, weekly forecast reviews with sales leaders
- Business Development — Generate new business opportunities by planning regular marketing campaigns, meetings with relevant stakeholders across hierarchy to get into new business units of the customer. Own the entire sales cycle from RFI response to RFP selection to bid defense to closure.
- Leading the preparation of high-quality pitch decks, account plans, account budgets.
Experience in enterprise talent acquisition and talent management would be a plus.
- Passion for the customer and advocate for their success
- We are looking for candidates who has experience in HR/ Recruiting or with HR Platforms
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Excellent written, oral skills
- Ability to conduct research and analysis, derive understanding on target market, industry, and
- Ability to strike conversations with client to build, manage and grow client relationship
- Relationship building & Networking Skills (possessing an aptitude for quickly creating and
nurturing connections with others)
- A positive Go getter and Passion driven attitude
- Strong team building skills; project management skills and troubleshooting skills
- Possess strong business aptitude and working knowledge
- Be able to rapidly assimilate and distil complex topics in the form of a presentation
- Driven with a strong professional work ethic