Customer Success Analyst
2-5+ years of Exp
As the Customer Success Analyst, you will report to US Sales Leader, Customer Success, and will be responsible for driving product adoption, retention, and growth by delivering high levels of business value, and cultivating deep customer relationships with some of the world’s most iconic companies. This energetic leader will be responsible for all aspects of account management, adoption, and customer success planning. You will develop and execute strategic account plans, deliver business reviews, and drive overall customer satisfaction of your customers.
What you will do
- Act as an extension of the B2B customer, being a proactive advocate within Draup and the customer to accomplish defined objectives
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors to drive product adoption and ensure they are leveraging the solution to achieve full business value
- Proactively grow the breadth and depth of strategic relationships within assigned customers
- Help customers calculate and monetize business value by driving quarterly reporting with customers, measuring business value, penetration, usage, and adoption
- Closely manage and nurture accounts to identify and eliminate the risk of attrition
- You will be working closely with B2B customers to renew contracts, account management and collaborate with CSA to solve the problems.
- Partner with internal Draup stakeholders to align account activities with the customer’s business case and strategy.
- Establish trusted relationships with customers, sustaining relationships through the full life cycle of the subscription ensuring their success
- Ensure customers are aware of and educated on new features and releases
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers’ business needs
- Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal and drive usage of B2B platform.
- Ensure customer feedback is clearly captured and conveyed internally to enable ongoing improvement of Discoverer products and services.
- 2+ years of customer success, account management, or sales experience in SaaS and AI or similar industry.
- Broad knowledge and experience in Sales and Marketing processes and systems.
- Excellent communication skills, including issue tracking, triaging and crisis management.
- Experience in any of the following a plus: Process Improvement, Decision Making, Managing Processes, Planning, Analyzing Information, Developing Standards.
- Ability to efficiently manage multiple customer projects simultaneously.
- Communicates with internal and external customers and all levels of management.
- Delivers informative, well-organized presentations
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Effectively communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.