Draup is an enterprise decision-making platform for global CXO leaders in sales and talent domains. Draup combines machine learning with human curation to help organizations make data-driven strategic decisions. The platform is powered by machine-generated models, which are augmented by a team of analysts adding their learning-based insights to provide a 360-degree transactable view of their sales and talent ecosystem.
Any Graduate/Postgraduate in statistics, mathematics, computer science and PhD is preferred from Tier-1 institutions.
We are looking for a Mathematics Consultant who can do creative problem solving for mathematical, forecasting, time series, statistical, ML, AI modelling and country level research as well as development programs about simulation tools, algorithms frameworks.
- Create understanding of data frame for business use and make recommendations for any new data if needs.
- Use of data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide on-going reports
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work collaboratively with managers, coordinators, and other staff working on project.
- Responsible for regular reports/analyses while the trials are in progress, as well as analyse the results from the completed trial.
What You Will Need
- Strong in R/ Python language
- Strong in Excel, Word
- Strong knowledge in ML package, like pandas, Numpy, Scikit-learn.
- Good communication Skill
What Will Give You An Advantage
- Deep learning, Big data, SAS.