Designation: Associate Research Executive
Educational Qualifications: UG/PG
Experience: 0-2 Years
As an Associate Research Executive, you will be closely working with the Senior Executives and Leads for project delivery in different domains and industry sectors. You will need to work with the project team to provide data-driven and analysis-rich deliverables deriving strategic insights as per the client requirements.
Own, manage and contribute to research assignments for our syndicated platform and adhere to timelines and quality
- Conduct global market research to gather data from secondary sources.
- Perform secondary research to support Draup’s client deliverable and platform for our Sales and Talent intelligence solutions
- Analyze trends across various technologies, verticals, and markets to provide strategic recommendations
- Constantly keep updating the knowledge base in areas that are relevant to business.
- Interested in working towards emerging technologies / digital areas such as the Internet of Things, Machine Learning, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, RPA, etc.
- Good in communication (written and Speaking) and should be good in PowerPoint/Excel skills.
- Out of box thinking and a detailed eye on number solving and crunching
- Positive attitude
- Solution-seeking approach
- Brings out of box thinking for solving complex research problems
- High willingness to learn and share with the team daily
- Excellent communication