Associate Product Manager
As an Associate Product Manager at Draup, you will be participating in the creation of new features, from the idea stage to launch. The role will provide day-to-day product management support for the various development teams, as well as working with various internal teams to plan out and priorities 6 to 18 months roadmap; finally ensuring the teams receives the appropriate requirements and are notified of any changes to ensure successful deployment of various features.
What you will do
- Your mission is to grow Draup products by understanding and solving our customer’s problems. You will deliver world-class experiences and change how our customers do business.
- You work closely with product marketing, customer success, and users to deeply understand, document, analyze, and synthesize user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, and detailed specifications
- Provide insights on end-user requirements in forms of user stories and collaborate with design, data science, and technology teams and assist in the development of new features to improve Draup Platform capabilities and user experience, and validate value delivery through UAT or other testing efforts.
- Prioritize sprint & release backlogs to provide the highest value to Draup customers, and communicate the enhancement and new tools benefits to the customers
- Review and analyze usage patterns to understand user behavior and incorporate insight into improvements or sunsetting decisions
Who you are
- 3+ years experience in a product role or equivalent
- You have previous Product Management experience and a proven track record with a successful launch of new web product/solutions or major refactoring of an existing web product. You also need to demonstrate the ability to move metrics and reach your goals.
- You have an understanding of agile product management methodologies, experience in user story writing, roadmap planning, and development
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- You place customers first. You make no compromise on this.
- You are data-driven
- You have great written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus: Working knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Python, React
- Self-motivated, self-starter, self-directed, and flexible. Able to meet aggressive deadlines from time-to-time
- Take end-to-end ownership of new features development on Draup’s platform
- Work closely with designers, engineering, data science team, and leadership in a highly collaborative environment to facilitate, lead, challenge, and build consensus on solutions
- Able to prioritize, multitask and manage time efficiently