Draup is an enterprise decision-making platform for global CXO leaders in sales and talent domains. Draup combines machine learning with human curation to help organizations make data-driven strategic decisions. The platform is powered by machine-generated models, which are augmented by a team of analysts adding their learning-based insights to provide a 360-degree transactable view of their sales and talent ecosystem.
Bachelor’s degree (Any Engineering Stream) or MBA/PGDM (Preferred)
As an Associate Data Analyst you will be working on finding issues across different data layers and will help in improving the quality of the platform
You will be working closely with technology team on testing of different data components in our system and support data queries for both internal & external customers
What You Will Do
- Finding Data flow issues in system and works with developers to restrict the issue occurring scenarios proactively.
- Creating automated alert mails whenever exceptions found in the system to respective stakeholders.
- Solving external and internal customer data queries through tools and technologies / manual research whenever required.
- Testing the Developer codes solves the business issues parallelly.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Providing technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
- Locate and define new process improvement/ existing process optimization opportunities.
What Will Need
- Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills
- Extremely detail-oriented with high standards for written and visual presentation of information as well as idea
- Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills
- Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
- High degree of proficiency in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel etc.)
- Self-driven with a high level of motivation and energy; a strong ‘can do’ attitude; ability and willingness to work in a small and fast-growing set-up
- Brings out of box thinking for solving complex research problems
- High willingness to learn and share with the team daily