Draup is an enterprise decision-making platform for global CXO leaders in sales and talent domains. Draup combines machine learning with human curation to help organizations make data-driven strategic decisions. The platform is powered by machine-generated models, which are augmented by a team of analysts adding their learning-based insights to provide a 360-degree transactable view of their sales and talent ecosystem.
As a QA Manual Test Engineer at Draup, you will be responsible for the quality of software development and deployment. The role will provide you complete working experience for functional, cross-functional, exploratory and regression testing. It will also include creating a strategy, identifying and executing tests, finding regressions, and verifying bugs. If you are competent in executing test cases and passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
What you will do
- Working closely with developers, design, product management, and other QA members to design, own, and deliver on test plans for our product.
- Develop and maintain a robust library of test cases for new and existing features.
- Providing reliable, early feedback on new functionality and feature changes.
- Collaborating with Engineering to isolate and reproduce defects across all parts of the system and identify gaps in coverage.
- Bugs verification, executing smoke and regression suites on fixes.
- Working knowledge of JIRA or other relevant testing tools is must.
- Experience in Automation testing and API testing is added advantage
Who you are
- 0-2 years of Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management, QA methodology and understanding agile product management methodologies
- Comfortable with testing in very fast moving CI/CD environment
- Experience in creating well-defined Test Strategies for various types of Functional, Exploratory and Regression testing initiatives
- Can write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- You must have great written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus: Working knowledge of programming languages like Java and Python and some experience with Automation web and api testing framework like Selenium and Jmeter
- Create well-defined Test Strategies for various types of Functional, Exploratory and Regression testing initiatives
- Take end-to-end ownership
- Have some experience writing SQl queries
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills