Exp : 7 – 9 yrs
As a Tax Manager, your primary responsibility is to manage specific tax-related functions in addition to compliance-related activities. You will report to the Director – Finance and manage timely and accurate financial reporting for the group across US, Europe and APAC.
Reporting to the Director Finance, this professional will manage timely and accurate financial
reporting for the group across US, Europe and APAC.
This role will ensure all areas of monthly global financial close and reporting for the business units
are completed. This individual will also be responsible for timely GL consolidation of business unit
and group entities. The individual will also ensure relevant monthly account reconciliations are
completed accurately and in a timely matter. This role will also analyze significant variances and
coordinate with internal finance and business teams for reconciliation and resolution.
This role will prepare clear and concise management presentations and reports under the direction
of the Director Finance.
Primary Responsibilities: (but not restricted to)
The candidate will be responsible for all accounting, tax and legal compliance and reporting for the
entity. He will be required to interact with tax consultants, auditors, banks and work alongside internal
teams to effectively control the interest and assets of the business and provide ongoing business
support to deliver the following responsibilities:
- Accounting Operations
– Manage end to end accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting,
Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition.
– Drive and take ownership of the entire general ledger consolidation process and ensure
financial integrity is maintained at all times.
– Perform accurate and timely month-end close functions to ensure business unit are in
compliance with the appropriate accounting standard, including tax and government
– Reconciliations of all the Balance Sheet Items including Intercompany across regions and
– GST, PF, PT, Return filings, Labour Law Compliances and Secretarial Compliances – Manage
end to end GST, TDS and all tax and statutory filings.
– Reconciliation of GST and TDS along with Form 2B and 26AS on a periodic basic.
– Corporate Advance Tax and Returns
- MIS and Audits
– Finalization the month end, qtr end and year-end financials (profit & loss statement, balance
sheet, and cash flow statement).
– Publishing timely monthly financial statements.
– Coordination of all Audit Activities
– Proactively monitor and operate a robust internal control environment in compliance
– Manage internal and external audits when they occur
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
• Chartered Accountant (CA) certification.
• Thorough knowledge of Accounting principles and policies.
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to articulate financial results, accounting
policies and procedures in layman’s terms.
• Proven ability to communicate with and influence decisions of VP/CXO level leaders
• Keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills which allows for strategic data
interpretation versus simple reporting.
• A keen focus on automation.
• Strong understanding of US GAAP and Indian GAAP.
• Strong MS Office, Tally and ERP tools knowledge.