Draup is hiring for a results-driven Enterprise Account Executive who will help accelerate renewals, upsell and cross-sell with existing Enterprise customers for our Talent Platform.
As a part of the team, you will identify, nurture, and secure renewals and upsells from existing customers through partnership with our customer success and account management teams, and active prospecting within existing customer accounts. Our territories are large and full of opportunity, and we are looking for a proven seller to drive immediate results.
We value coachability, hunger, autonomy, and the ability to learn/be curious. We have a solid track record with immense potential in the talent intelligence space and there is a huge opportunity to contribute to our growth.
- 2+ years of experience in selling software tools/platforms to Human Resources (HR) functions
- Experience in selling SaaS products, nurturing prospects, and closing complex sales cycles
- Excellent organizational skills and communication skills (verbal/written/visual)
- Process-driven and self-motivated
- Familiarity with the workforce planning, talent acquisition, and talent intelligence spaces is preferred
- Energetic, optimistic, entrepreneurial, and able to maintain strong connection with colleagues and prospects
- Build a strong pipeline with positive professional client relationships and partner with internal teams to provide the best solutions for our clients and prospects
- Engage with existing enterprise accounts via phone and email, supported by customer success and account management teams
- Deliver customized product demonstrations tailored to prospect needs
- Help existing customers and new stakeholders define new needs clearly and build solutions including data, software, and consulting that drive optimal talent management strategies
- Understand the current platform usage of the customer and engage actively to increase usage
- Use research, creativity, and data to deliver highly relevant presentations to clients via online and in-person meetings
- Develop deep relationships with clients in order to enhance the sales cycle and secure new business and subsequent growth
- Engage in a consultative sales methodology (MEDDIC or Challenger Sales)
Draup is an AI-driven enterprise decision making platform for leaders in the sales and talent domains.
In just the last 3 years, Draup has experienced a 30X growth in enterprise value driven by our disruptive approach to data driven problem-solving and our focus to delight customers. We recently raised $20M in our Series A to accelerate and grow our revenue by 10x in next 3 years
Draup is an equal opportunity employer.