Designation: Customer Success Manager
Graduate in any discipline, MBA is a plus
5-8 years of relevant experience
Draup is a US-based, growth-stage, B2B startup. We are an AI-driven enterprise decision-making platform for Enterprise leaders in the HR / Talent domains. We are on an exponential growth journey and are looking for Customer Success Managers in India to work closely with our customers globally to enable their success on our Draup AI-platform.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will work closely with our end-customers globally, support their Talent initiatives around Workforce Planning, Recruitment & Reskilling, ensure we provide sufficient value as part of our engagement, ensure continuous growth in customer usage of the Draup platform, identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities, drive better business and sales strategies for the allocated accounts, etc., with the eventual goal of driving higher customer satisfaction and higher subscription revenue.
As a Customer Success Lead, you would be responsible for resolving client queries and asks by liaising between the client and Draup delivery teams, and identifying new business opportunities. You will drive Contract Renewal, Up-sell services to clients, and manage and grow existing client partnerships. Also, communicating new product ideas, offerings, and Draup capabilities to customers.
- Customer Account Management -Working with the Draup technical and research team to resolve client asks, customer relationship management, up-selling for incremental business, customer retention, proactive propositions, contract renewals, renegotiation, invoicing, managing internal and external stakeholders, forecasting account metrics, weekly forecast reviews with sales leaders.
- Business Development — Generate new business opportunities by planning regular marketing campaigns, meetings with relevant stakeholders across hierarchy to get into new business units of the customer. Own the entire sales cycle from RFI response to RFP selection to bid defense to closure.
- Leading the preparation of high-quality pitch decks, account plans, account budgets.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Customer Success
- Passion for the customer and advocacy for their success
- Experience in HR/ Recruiting or working with HR Platforms
- Strong communication and presentation skills. Excellent written, and oral skills
- Ability to conduct research and analysis, and derive a deep understanding of customer needs and trends.
- Ability to strike conversations with clients to build, manage and grow the client relationship
- Relationship building & Networking Skills (possessing an aptitude for quickly creating and nurturing connections with others)
- A positive Go-getter and Passion-driven attitude
- Strong team-building skills; project management skills and troubleshooting skills
- Possess strong business aptitude and working knowledge
- Be able to rapidly assimilate and distill complex topics in the form of a presentation
- Driven with a strong professional work ethic.
Experience in HR, enterprise talent acquisition, talent management and workforce planning would be a plus.
Why work with us
Draup is an enterprise decision-making platform for global CXO leaders in sales and talent domains.
At Draup, you get the opportunity to work with cutting-edge ML models and be at the forefront of pioneering AI applications in the Sales & Talent domain.
You own “It.”
By “It,” we mean the company. Draup Inc is proudly an employee-owned startup. We believe that for innovation to thrive, there must be no barriers between stakeholders, and we do our best to imbibe and act on this principle in everything we do. Our open-door policy encourages the free flow of ideas and nurtures a sense of ownership and a collaborative work spirit.
A startup that is immune to “Burn Out.”
Yes, we value efficiency, drive, and focus. But above all, we take special care to ensure that you don’t have an “episode.” Our generous medical benefits and ask-no-questions leave policy to give you the peace of mind to unwind when you need to the most.
Never worry about “What Next?”
Our comprehensive career path lets you explore your preferred target position and even maps out pathways to get there while balancing your existing priorities.
A startup ecosystem that values work and culture
Like all startups, we, too, are a fast-paced culture that values creativity and communication. But we also realize that you have a life outside of work, and you miss it every time you’re at work. We encourage our employees to follow their passions and provide annual platforms where they can showcase their talents.
Where your “can-do spirit” meets with opportunity
Started by two entrepreneurs, Vijay Swaminathan & Vamsee Tirukkala, the entrepreneurial mindset flows deep in every project we undertake. Employees are actively encouraged to tap into new revenue streams and explore every opportunity to improve the platform and deliver clients with an awe-inspiring effect every time they use our platform.
Draup embraces India’s diversity
Our centers in Tier 1, 2 and 3 locations at Bangalore, Coimbatore & Nemili spanning diverse skill sets are a testament to our belief that talent is not restricted to any particular geography. We are willing to invest heavily in talent ecosystems that traditional hiring teams shy away from, and our results speak forthemselves.
Over 70% of Draup’s team leaders are women, a phenomenon unheard of in the startup ecosystem.
With gender & skills diversity as our guiding principles, we are committed to building a true representation of India’s talent pool.
Everyone plays a part
Like a well-oiled machine, Draup’s various in-house teams – research, marketing, consulting, analytics, technology, psychology, data science and others – come together to deliver a seamless platform experience that has caught the fancy of Fortune 100 enterprises.
DRAUP was conceptualized in 2017 and is the brainchild of Zinnov co-founders Vijay Swaminathan and Vamsee Tirukkala. Read more about our leadership team here.
Socialise with us!
Website: Careers | Draup