Exp : 1 yrs
We are looking for the Accounts Executive in our Finance & Accounts team and will be Reporting to Finance Manager, the professional will manage complete end to end accounting ensuring statutory compliances for the group across US and India.
The position will own all day-to-day accounting operations. It will hold functional responsibility over accounting, statutory compliances, tax, and support in audits.
The candidate will primarily be responsible for all Accounting, Bookkeeping and monthly closure of Books of Accounts. He will be required to work alongside internal teams to effectively control the interest and assets of the organization to deliver the following responsibilities:
- Accounting Operations
- Manage end to end accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL – at a Cost Centre level.
- Preparation of Weekly and Monthly MIS for Cost, Revenue, A/R, A/P.
- Perform accurate and timely month-end close functions.
- Weekly Bank Reconciliations.
- Monthly Reconciliations of the Employee Reimbursements.
- Validation of the Vendor Invoices and Quarterly Reconciliation of Vendor Balances.
- Must have knowledge on day-to-day Compliances like TDS/ GST/ PF/ ESIC/ PT/ LWF
Required Skills & Personal Attributes:
- B.Com./ B. Com. (Hons.) Graduate
- Working Knowledge of Accounting Principles and Policies
- Knowledge of Excel would be added advantage
- Working knowledge of Tally ERP tools and MS Office.