DRAUP is a stealth-mode start-up, incubated at Zinnov, and working on Big Data and Machine Learning. We are building an Enterprise Sales Enablement platform, which will enable huge multi-corporations to be able to sell better. We are a 10-month-old team creating a new product led by very experienced Serial Entrepreneurs with more than 12 years of experience in the sales industry with a good track record of creating and selling off a very successful start-up.
Candidate must be from Tier-1 Engineering college (IITs/NITs/BITS/IIITs) and/or working in a reputed product firm/startup.
We are looking for a senior Java developer to work on creating Scalable services. We are a Big Data-based company and have huge volumes of data, so response time and parallelism, coupled with multi-threading are key for us. You will work with a very proficient, smart, and experienced team of developers, researchers, and co-founders directly for all application use cases. Someone with an entrepreneurial mindset, delivering quick and efficient solutions with good design and architectural patterns, will be preferred. If you can think out-of-the-box and have good code discipline, then you fit right in.
- Work with the team to create back-end services by translating application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 3+ years of work experience in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Extremely strong multi-threading experience and knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- We expect an entrepreneurial mindset, someone who is not afraid to take on new challenges every day, and who considers the product as their own by taking complete ownership of it